Code of Conduct
- Keep feet clean. No dirty feet on the mat.
- You must wear shoes or flip flops when you are not on the mat.
- Absolutely NO coaching your children or other students during class.
- No soiled gis allowed. You must wear clean gis only.
- If you are late, wait outside the mat until the coach gives you permission to join.
- Do not leave class in session without permission from the Coach.
- Talking should be kept to a minimum level during instruction.
- Place trash in appropriate receptacles.
- All jewelry and piercings should be removed during training.
- Keep fingernails and toenails neatly trimmed.
- No shoes, food, or drinks on the mat.
- Be humble and respectful toward your training partners.
- Have fun!